Based in Moscow, Russia
Exorcism is an action game in abandoned genre “dual-stick shooter” with gothic atmosphere, a lot of magic, loot, upgrades and all of it with nice 3D graphics, and most importantly: very fun gameplay. The game takes place in gothic fantasy world where dark creatures terrorizes peaceful people. It is a dawn of dark age – time when people can’t live their usual lives. To protect those people there are special forces called Exorcists – and you play as one of them: the girl named Dana. She uses her crossbows and magic skills to wipe out this unholy mess.Her goal is not only to defeat those undead enemies but destroy root of the problem – you should help her to find who is behind this terror. Gameplay is a very straightforward yet challenging and addictive. You have to destroy waves of enemies and keep you from injures in the same time.This core gameplay combined with heavy RPG elements.
We had experience with creating such type of a games. So we decided to create a simple yet deep and fun action game. The game features nice 3D graphics and will use modern gamepads for mobile. Game is only one and a half months in development - so you may see better results in future.
- Great grim gothic atmosphere
- Nice 3D graphics which push to limit modern devices
- Loot drop, upgrades, many magic skills and tons of enemies
- Support for gamepads on all platforms, including mobile
- Very fun, simple, yet deep gameplay
There are currently no trailers available for Exorcism. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Image of a day" Screenshot Saturday on Gamedev.net
- "Please note that the game has only been in development for 6 weeks and to be honest I think Exorcism looks very awesome already."
- Verocious, Punk and Lizard
- "hey how did you guys do the grass in that screenshot? it looks really great!"
- Jean Simonet, Twitter
- "It does sound interesting, I love rpg mechanics in any game type. Interested to see how this game turns out."
- ste86uk, Touch Arcade Forums
- "Nothing amusing."
- MariaN4G, N4G comments
- "Наши ребята из студии Slush Games объявили, что их готический экшен Exorcism уже в пути на нашу любимицу."
- PSVITA News, psvitanews.ru
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Announce Blog Post
Blog post with description about our new project in development blog.slushgames.com.
About Slush Games
Slush Games is a small dedicated team of indie developers formed of veterans from companies as diverse as GLU, Gaijin Entertainment and Zeptolab and other.
More information on Slush Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Jack of All trades
Code, Design, 3D Art, Sound, PR, Vision
Art for UI and splash screens